Yummy Mummys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:40 am
Twitter Widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Would people like the option to have their real name displayed?

Fun fun fun Vote_lcap118%Fun fun fun Vote_rcap1 18% [ 2 ]
Fun fun fun Vote_lcap118%Fun fun fun Vote_rcap1 18% [ 2 ]
Fun fun fun Vote_lcap164%Fun fun fun Vote_rcap1 64% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Fun fun fun

Go down

Fun fun fun Empty Fun fun fun

I for one really enjoy being an Admin on this forum.
I've been pretty absent recently, for obvious reasons having had my second little one just 8 weeks ago, but it feels great to be getting back into the forum.
In my absence, new features have become available, such as better links with Facebook. But some new problems have come up as well, with user registration issues for a handful of new members and problems with the images on the site.
It's a different sort of challenge sorting out these issues and implementing new features to the challenge of looking after my girls or my normal day job (when I'm at work) and it's great to stretch my brain in a different way.
I hope everyone enjoys the site, although to be honest I think I'd still be trying to make it the best it can be even if it was just me and one other member using it Fun fun fun Icon_biggrin Fun fun fun Icon_biggrin
pingucb
pingucb
Admin
Admin

Location Location : Surrey

http://pingucb.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fun fun fun :: Comments

baranigirl

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 pm  baranigirl

You are doing a fgreat job Claire, being Admin is no fun at times, but extremely rewarding other

Back to top Go down

Amira

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:30 pm  Amira

Agree with Cathy, sometimes it is only yourself you satisfy, but at the end of the day, without you, the forum would not be here Smile

Back to top Go down

Lynnikins

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 am  Lynnikins

you do a great job hunni and with juggling a newborn and a toddler and work on top of it then i honestly dont know how anyone could do better

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum