Yummy Mummys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:40 am
Twitter Widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Would people like the option to have their real name displayed?

1st blog post :) Vote_lcap118%1st blog post :) Vote_rcap1 18% [ 2 ]
1st blog post :) Vote_lcap118%1st blog post :) Vote_rcap1 18% [ 2 ]
1st blog post :) Vote_lcap164%1st blog post :) Vote_rcap1 64% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

1st blog post :)

Go down

1st blog post :) Empty 1st blog post :)

thanks hellie for starting this for me i like being able to write down whats happening etc and ill be able to look back on it Smile

well high risk pregnancy due to the fact i have had meningitis twice and prev preg problems of course im only one of a few people in the world who have got two seperate strains of meningitis and survived (yay me lol) so this pregnancy is unchartered waters for me and my two consultants and midwife lol i want a natural labour ie i dont want to be induced like with summer and nathan but consultant says we need to see how the headaches go Sad

already been in hospital this week needed anti sickness injections and iv painkillers and fluids as i cant keep anything down but you know even though all of this is happening im happy Smile this is our last baby and by god im gonna enjoy every second of this pregnancy i cant wait to get my bump and see baby moving around i have another scan next week ( at least i get lots of scans lol )

and on another point bounty sucks now Sad i can honestly say i have never found another due in group like dij08 we were one of a kind ladies Smile
jaczjohnston
jaczjohnston
Junior Mummy
Junior Mummy

Location Location : newcastle

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

1st blog post :) :: Comments

Lynnikins

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:55 am  Lynnikins

I havent really been on bounty in years lol i really hate the way the forum works now its not user friendly at all lol.
Hope you feel a bit better soon hun

Back to top Go down

jaczjohnston

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 am  jaczjohnston

thank hun im not that keen on bounty now at all Sad

Back to top Go down

esta

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 am  esta

I used bounty with my other 2 more to find local friends tbh and have met a really nice friend on there but it has never been as good as it was when we were on DIJ! I think its fab that so many of us are still in touch, There are still loads of you I would love to meet though, just seems its never gonna happen! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down