Yummy Mummys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:40 am
Twitter Widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Would people like the option to have their real name displayed?

To blog or not to blog.... Vote_lcap118%To blog or not to blog.... Vote_rcap1 18% [ 2 ]
To blog or not to blog.... Vote_lcap118%To blog or not to blog.... Vote_rcap1 18% [ 2 ]
To blog or not to blog.... Vote_lcap164%To blog or not to blog.... Vote_rcap1 64% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

To blog or not to blog....

Go down

To blog or not to blog.... Empty To blog or not to blog....

I have to admit I was never a fan of "blogging", I wasn't quite sure of the point of it......until I started one on here. It failed terribly, not because it was bad but because it was about weight loss and I am a serial yo-yo dieter with no time to go to the gym these days lol

But from there I developed a love, if not obsession with blogging. I have even gone on to work as a blogger for several websites and from there I also branch out into article writing. I love writing about everything and anything that I find interesting, researching new topics and subjects before passing that knowledge on to others and in a way that they can relate to and understand.

With this new blog I plan to post some of the informational articles I write that dont get used on the site as well as transfer some of the bits from my own personal blog and adding new original posts when they come up!

I shall try not to bore you all and hope that it is in some way helpful. If there is any subject you would like to see an article on then let me know Smile
hellie
hellie
Admin
Admin

Location Location : Wirral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit